Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It Is An Honour!

I am so thrilled that my humble work, educating the Public about the issues of Islam, does not go unnoticed! One of my favourite Bloggers (and with a very high readership) did just that.

It was also a pleasure to meet the Man behind the Blog at lasts night's speaking engagement with Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer in Toronto, Ontario last night.

Thank you, Blazing!! http://blazingcatfur.blogspot.ca/2013/09/and-were-back.html





And we're back

Lots of film to process from tonight's Pamela Geller/Robert Spencer event. The JDL outdid themselves. It was a terrific event, with a packed house.  I'll be putting up each individual speaker's clip ASAP, they were all great and all worth waiting for.

I missed the Muslim Brotherhood Front Group formerly known as CAIR-Can today - they set up in the hotel to hold what was, I am told, a poorly attended press conference.  Karen Mock tagged along with them to offer moral support. I won't relate how well that went over with the crowd but I'm sure you can guess.

It's always a pleasure to meet readers, and I was deeply touched by the warm greetings received.

Here's a blog to check out Red Fox Blogger - "The infidel your Imam warned you about"

Self described as - "Discussing the issues of Islam, Sharia, Islamic atrocities and other things that suit issues of the day. I also do a twice-weekly program on Blog Talk Radio."


No comments:

Post a Comment